Business License/Excise Tax System
The ASP Business License/Excise Tax System is designed for use in Municipalities and Special Governmental Districts.
A few of the key system features are:
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed different levels of security by user script.
- The ability to process business license and excise tax charges by monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual billing periods.
- Displays business name, dollar amounts and account balance during posting and allows changes to specific information as required.
- Allows customers to change all constant fields/factors including, business and owner name, addresses, business license charges, business types, and excise tax rates.
- On line inquiry on all business master file records during charge and payment posting.
- The ability to process penalties by percentage or flat amount to outstanding bills.
- Displays and/or prints each business master file. History parameters include date and transaction type.
- Generates business licenses, excise tax forms, business license journal, excise tax journal, cash receipts journal, business license report, excise tax report, cross reference report, non-billed report, and history report.