Centralized Cash Receipting System
The ASP Centralized Cash Receipting System is designed for use in Municipalities and Special Governmental Districts.
A few of the key system features are:
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed different levels of security by user script.
- Cash Receipting incorporates all the ASP receipting programs into one system. Entering a receipt into one system, (for example Utility Billing), will also automatically be entered into the ASP Budgetary Accounting System. Entries from all systems can be updated in detail or updated with daily total entries to the ASP Budgetary Accounting System.
- The system allows access to all relevant inquiry programs with just a mouse click.
- The customer defines which systems will require receipt printing, which will never require receipt printing, and which will be allowed to print receipts on demand. The system will number receipts automatically and record the receipt number with the transaction for an audit trail. The system will also automatically print a daily total receipt for each system where individual receipts were not printed, (like when a utility bill stub is counter stamped).
- Generates and prints deposit slips.
- The system optionally interfaces to an electronic cash drawer.
- The system totals out cash, checks and all other types of payments by system and operator.
- Entry of large account numbers is simplified by entering a 3-digit distribution code, which will auto load the full account number.