Equipment Rental System
The ASP Equipment Rental System is designed for use in Municipalities.
A few of the key system features are:
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed different levels of security by user script.
- Displays and/or prints master file information and history information accessed by equipment number, type, date, department, location, vendor, parcel number, job number, line item number, and transaction type.
- Information in the master file include equipment number, description, location, parcel number, vendor, job number, type, department, line item number, purchase date, original cost, replacement cost, salvage value, additions, accumulated depreciation, residual value, rental rate, and meter reading. Also displays expenses on a month, year and life-to-date basis.
- The ability to process transactions for rental equipment including income, expenses, depreciation, usage, and additions.
- Expenses are categorized and reported by several different types including labor, parts, service, fuel, lubricants, overhead, and many other miscellaneous user defined fields.
- Displays and/or prints each equipment master file record and history. History parameters include equipment number, type, department, date, transaction type, and many other miscellaneous user defined fields with no past date limitation.
- Performs automatic month and year-end processing.
- Interfaces to the ASP Budgetary System and Job Cost System.
- Generates equipment reports, income journals, expense journals, usage journals, addition journals, and history reports.