Fixed Assets System
The ASP Fixed Assets System is designed for use in Municipalities and Special Governmental Districts.
A few of the key system features are:
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed different levels of security by user script.
- The ability to calculate yearly depreciation, inflation and value adjustments for each asset.
- Information is kept on each fixed asset including asset number, description, location, type, fund number, department, useful life, age, purchase date, date retired, and many more user defined miscellaneous fields.
- Value information for each asset includes the inflation factor, value factor, original cost, adjusted cost, replacement cost, adjusted value, salvage value, residual value, accumulated depreciation, additions, accumulated inflation, accumulated value adjustment. Also, depreciation, additions, inflation, and value adjustment year-to-date totals.
- Depreciation posting is automatic or depreciation and value adjustments can be posted manually.
- Performs automatic year-end processing with deletion of retired assets by date.
- Performs automatic update to the ASP Budgetary System and has the capability to interface to the ASP Handheld System for physical inventory of fixed assets.
- Generates reports of assets by parameters including asset number, type, fund number, department, last verified date, inventory tag number, retired assets, and many miscellaneous user defined fields.