Municipal Court System
The ASP Municipal Court System is designed for use in Municipal Courts.
A few of the key system features are:
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed different levels of security by user script.
- Has the ability to process and track information for traffic, non-traffic, DUI, criminal traffic, criminal non-traffic, and many more categories.
- Provides a court calendar on demand with the ability to schedule court appearances anytime in the future and re-schedule defendants easily. Each calendar provides date, time of appearance, type of hearing, defendant name, officer, case number and up to 3 charges per case. It also provides a court worksheet and prints docket slips for each case.
- Generates court letters from information in the court database. Letters are designed and built at each court site.
- Automatically sets up payment schedules for one time, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payment plans. Prints statements for mailing and posts interest to outstanding balances.
- Has the ability to inquiry into case and name files with exact or partial information. Parameters include case number, violation date, category type, charge type, hearing date, name, birth date, aliases, address, phone number, driver's license number, license state, officer, agency and disposition code.
- Provides a complete past history of offender with previous violations, previous dispositions, and current outstanding balances by charge.
- Has the ability to retrieve information by date range to provide monthly, quarterly or yearly statistical information from the court database.
- Maintains information on types of hearings like trial settings, arraignments, jury trials, non-jury trials etc.
- Generates several reports like notice and charge, accounts receivable, revenue, history, case status, summary, activity, and disposition.
- Has the ability to maintain jury/witness file information.
- Automatically distributes fine amounts up to 16 categories either by flat rate or percentage. Each charge has it's own distribution schedule.
- Has the ability to interface to the ASP Cash Receipting System.