Special Assessments System
The ASP Special Assessments System is designed for use in Municipalities and Special Governmental Districts.
A few of the key system features are:
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed different levels of security by user script.
- Has the ability to process up to 999 assessments with individual rates and accounts.
- Capable of annual, semi-annual, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, and 3X per year billing cycles.
- Capable of performing an automatic payment calculation for payoff.
- Has the ability to perform automatic billing and penalties for each assessment.
- Allows the user to change all constant factors on individual accounts while posting.
- Displays and/or prints each customer's master file record and history. History parameters include account number, name, parcel number, street address, owner name, and assessment number.
- Generates assessment notices, labels, non-billed report, outstanding bills report, ledger report, receipts report, delinquency report, age analysis report, annual installment forecast report, and trial balance report.